Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
We are an urgent courier and transport service who adopt a greener approach to business, trading since 2005. Specialists in the delivery of time-sensitive, fragile, abnormal, heavy, high-value and difficult to handle loads, we are able to collect within the hour, 24 hours a day and 7 seven days a week.
We genuinely care about the impact of our transport operation on the environment so please read the environmental section of our website to check out all the projects we are involved with to help reduce our carbon footprint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Staying in regular contact and following up on warm leads by e-mail, telephone & social media
- Chasing new business opportunities in a confident and professional manner
- Perfecting your pitch
- Managing our company database and keeping a record of all sales contacts
- Engaging with potential customers and sharing our passion for the service that we offer
- Working towards targets and going the extra mile to meet and exceed these on a monthly-basis
- Successfully booking appointments for the Regional Sales Manager where necessary
- Answering inbound calls to help support the traffic department when required
- Dealing with emails
- Inputting information
- Use of bespoke software
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Standard Computer skills (email, word, excel, etc)
- Understanding of the Sales processes
- Excellent communicator
- Confidence to contact potential customers
- A target-driven individual who thrives in a result-focused environment
- An engaging and enthusiastic individual
- A can-do attitude and a drive to be successful
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5 with a weekly pay of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following https://odro.io/s/o8nr6
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.