Website Usay Compare
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you want to work with an excellent team with a friendly, fun and supportive working culture? Are you looking to work for a company who will provide full training and continuous coaching and development to maximise your potential? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Receptionist to join their friendly and professional team.
Usay Compare are, the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare. Every year, they help thousands of clients across the UK find the best value Private Healthcare Insurance. Our goal is to find our clients the best Medical Insurance policy which is tailored to their needs and budget. We live and breathe our mission statement, “Honest… and the best policy”.
They work on behalf of a panel of leading insurers such as AXA, Aviva, Vitality and Bupa. No other intermediary or broker places more business with these insurers that they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Full-Time Receptionist potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and redirecting them to the correct contact.
- Cover the front Reception desk on occasion greeting visitors (Please note that this position is based in a team of receptionists situated within the office).
- Taking messages, sending emails, liaising with our Sales Advisors, and updating client files.
- Completing reception administration tasks and helping our admin department with their workload.
Please note full training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in a similar role (desirable but not essential as training is provided)
- Is proficient using a PC and its packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A prominent level of accuracy and strong eye for detail
- Is flexible, enthusiastic and can work to their own initiative
- Demonstrates confident and effective telephone skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, including questioning and listening at all times
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is organised and can prioritise a busy workload
The weekly working hours are a routine 40 Hours with a 4-week rota:
Week 1: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Week 2: 11:30am-8pm, Monday-Thursday, 10:30am-7pm Friday.
Week 3: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Week 4: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday, Off Friday, 9am-5:30pm Saturday.
The annual wage is set at £17,500, to start.
Usay Compare can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary of £17,500 per annum
- Regular Performance Incentives
- 28 days holiday. We do open on Bank Holiday’s as a business, however, if you do work a Bank Holiday you can take the leave at another time to suit you. We also offer an incremental holiday scheme!
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
- Full in-house training programme with continued training and development
- Contributory pension scheme and discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent facilities, including spacious break out areas and a well-presented office
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role, if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as our Receptionist!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.