Website UTILITYTEAM TRADING LIMITED
Would you like to earn whilst completing a business admin level 3 qualification? Do you have an interest in HR and business admin? A unique opportunity to grow and develop your skills in the workplace! Apply now!
You will work closely with the Office Manager. Your role will involve assisting with clerical and administrative tasks for the office. Their main duties include assisting with welcoming and directing visitors, coordinating meetings and appointments and performing clerical tasks, like answering phones and responding to email as well as performing ad-hoc administrative tasks as required. You will be responsible for assisting with HR administration duties containing confidential information, including inputting new starter details into the internal CRM system and writing offer letters and employment contracts. You will be communicating with internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers.
- Writing and sending emails and letters to clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders
- Dealing with queries related to the office management
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting with managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Assisting with managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages
- Assisting with the updating of the internal ISO management system
- Printing, scanning, answering calls
- Assisting with creating travel itineraries for business executives, employees and company events
- Hotel and Train booking
- Good time management
- Planning and preparation
- Critical reasoning
- Pride in their work
- Commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Results driven
- Team player
- Lead by example
- Share ideas
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C / 7-4 in English and maths. If you do not have these qualifications, Key Training will support you to gain your Functional Skills in these subjects.
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
- Business Admin Level 3 standard
- Functional Skills if required
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Monday- Friday 8:45am-5pm 45 minute lunch break
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- 18 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.