Website VICTOR NOBLE ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a welcoming personality and enjoy working with others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Monday-Thursday 12:00am-8:00pm Friday 12:00am-5:00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 35.00
Victor Noble Associates is a leading global Financial Services and IT Consultancy specialising in the recruitment of high calibre permanent, contract and temporary staff to work within the Financial Services industry.
We find candidates who wouldn’t always reply to adverts or submit their CVs on a plethora of job sites. Instead, we consult our highly populated internal candidate databases which is made up of ‘hard to find’ specialists with leading expertise in sector specific, vendor knowledge or technology skills.
Victor Noble Associates are currently looking to employ two apprentices to work as Recruitment resourcer’s within their busy and successful team.
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Organizing calls with candidates via Outlook / LinkedIn
- Searching for candidates via CRM system and LinkedIn
- Screening candidates and getting their CV’S and relevant documents
- Reporting to senior members of the team and assisting with any needs
- Conducting calls with candidates to discuss opportunities
- Good understanding and confident use of Microsoft (Office Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Eagerness to learn new systems and tools
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (email or over the phone and face-to-face)
- Be confident on the phone when speaking to candidates
- Be able to work as a team as well as individually
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training from the employer
Victor Noble are recruiters that have been successfully placing IT and Business professionals across the US/UK for many years, both full time and contract. We work with most tier one management consultancies, leading vendors, financial institutions and Fortune 500 Companies.
Our team of expert researchers are highly trained and motivated and can find any candidate, as long as they exist.
Focussing on digital transformation and management consultancy roles, we have strong pipelines of the best candidates in these fields we can offer to our Clients. The candidates we work with are proactively sourced and often aren’t available elsewhere.
APPLY THOUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/JOVp6
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.