Website Vivid Healthcare Search Ltd
Located in London, Vivid Healthcare are on the search for a confident candidate who can communicate well with others and has a positive can-do attitude! Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, with the view for potential progression routes within the company. Interested in the role? Apply today!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join their exciting and professional team.
Vivid Healthcare is part of Vivid Careers; a group designed to help candidates connect with the right employer and vice versa. Working in a select number of specialist markets, we are committed in having the very best consultants and our experience in the industry is second to none.
Our ethos is to consistently exceed expectations and we continue to do so. Our ever-growing team has now taken occupancy in one of the most iconic buildings in the heart of the City and we show no sign of slowing down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an excellent judge of character and be able to think on your feet to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively. You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities. A thick skin and the ability to have a positive, can do attitude is a must!
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Data Input
- Using recruitment software – registering candidates, booking temps onto system, sending out
- contracts of employment, starter packs
- Adding CV’s to the system
- Sending and receiving emails
- Store and retrieve information
- Printing and scanning documents
- Communicating over the telephone
- Managing in-house computer systems
- General administration duties as required
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Updating and maintaining company database
- Typing/formatting documents for internal use and external clients
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of email via Outlook
- Use of SharePoint
- Good listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong customer focus
The working week will consist of a routine 40-Hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm. The weekly wage is set at £250, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, looking to build a career in a business environment, apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/gt1d8
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.