Website VR Bathrooms
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
VR Bathrooms is currently looking for a full-time apprentice to join our office in Binfield, Bracknell. We are a well-established and expanding wholesaler that has been providing premium bathroom products across London for the last 14 years.
This represents a great opportunity for the right individual, who will be positive, self-motivated, friendly, and proactive to join a growing and dynamic company.
The company will support you with your career development and professional skills.
The role primarily revolves around managing and developing our online sales channels. Main duties will include processing orders, responding to queries, marketing and expanding our online presence.
Other duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls; taking and processing orders
- Providing administration support to sales reps and senior management
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed
- Assisting in purchase orders and invoicing
- Scanning and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Processing the shipment of orders from various sales channels
- Well organised
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Eager to learn
- Professional attitude
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Functional Skills, if required.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/iBDS8
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.