Website WE BUILD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We Build Recruitment are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join their team.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Engaging with clients to gain an understanding to their company and role requirements.
- Advertising new roles and implementing new candidate attraction strategies.
- Connecting with candidates and interviewing to understand their needs.
- Providing professional advice on the job market and manage expectations.
- Bringing on new business and establish professional relationships in the industry.
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations.
- Providing administrative support for the full recruitment process including, sending out job descriptions and confirming interviews.
- Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner – Confident over the phone
- Attention to Detail
- Can use own initiative
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Motivation to succeed
GCSE, or equivalents, grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (desired but not essential)
Permanent role available at the end of the apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the apprenticeship
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.email@example.com.