Website WE PREP FBA LTD
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5:00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
We Prep FBA are a fast-growing logistics/prep center business based on Ransomes Europark, Ipswich. We are looking for an Office apprentice to join our small, friendly team on a full-time permanent basis.
The new office apprentice will be responsible for promptly processing our customers shipments and assisting with online sales orders via an online inventory and order management system.
The ideal candidate will have good technical computer skills.
We are looking for someone who can deliver excellent customer service skills and who is pro-active, hard-working and organised. You should be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will also include but not be limited to:
- Creating shipments in Amazon Seller Central
- Responding to customer emails and instant messenger
- Processing returns orders
- Liaising with our warehouse staff
- Arranging shipping worldwide
- Building good relationships with customers
- Ensuring stock is managed by the warehouse correctly
- Completing spreadsheets
- Good Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
- Progression within the business.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Sociable company
- 2 friendly office dogs!
Training to be provided
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- In house training from employer
- Functional Skills in Maths and English, if applicable.
We are Fred and Arthur, full-time Amazon FBA sellers with multiple, successful, private label brands. For nearly 5 years we have been dominating our niches on all EU marketplaces and in the USA. Over this period, we have learned and adapted to maximise our control, expansion, and profit margins, with great results!
Using what we have learned, we have now opened our services up to sellers worldwide, who want to maintain control and profitability, whilst expanding into the UK & European marketplaces.
We offer a full range of quality prep services; whether you sell private label products, wholesale, or arbitrage, to get your products ready for Amazon FBA warehouses. From quality inspection, FNSKU labelling and product inserts to full packaging assembly, returns management and drip-feeding stock, we can do it all!
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/GsOKN
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.