Website Weoley Park Surgery
Would you like to earn £250 per week whilst completing a well-recognised qualification? Weoley Park Surgery are looking for a new apprentice to join the practice! Apply now!
- Greet patients and visitors
- Book in, amend and cancel appointments
- Receive and record requests for home visits
- Ensure the appointment system is up-to-date
- Respond and redirect all patient and visitor requests
- Register new patients on the computer system
- Advise patients of relevant charges for private services, accept payment and issue receipts
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of both filing systems
- Undertake administration tasks
- Ensure reception areas are kept tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position available
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-5) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) desirable
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Total hours per week: 37.5
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 16 Months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.