Website WESTCOAST HYDROTHERAPY LIMITED
Are you looking to start your Career in Customer Service? Are you a confident, well spoken individual with a drive to succeed? Westcoast Hydrotherapy Ltd have the perfect opportunity for you to earn money and gain the qualifications needed for your future!
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Follow up by phone/email all potential sales leads to identify and qualify for further follow up.
- End of day posting of mail and courier collection of parcels.
- Accepting/processing telephone and web shop sales,
- Processing credit card payments.
- Assisting with preparations for Exhibitions
- Regular general reception duties such as purchasing stationary
- Once orders are received prepare Customer Invoices. Direct liaison with Customers
- Dealing with day to day queries. Arrange logistics with haulage companies.
- Keep customers up to date with installation dates etc.
- Update Customer folders and file all documentation in those folders.
- Word processing of letters etc. to customers
- Responsible for updating and recording of information at each stage of job progression (letter, phone, email)
- Responsible for completion of all documentation for each Customer file (computerised and paper)
- Responsible for recording & issuing all serial numbers for assembly parts both new & repair, and record in Customer folders
- Responsible for the issue of Guarantees and expiry dates of equipment
- Customer service skills
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Social networking
- Hard working
- Interest in social media
Training to be provided
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/S2CSs
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.