Website Woodsend Medical Centre
Woodsend Medical Centre are currently recruiting for their new Medical Receptionist/Administrator support Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can maintain a customer friendly attitude at all times.
Monday-Friday Between 8:00am-6:30pm Shift Rota in place Half an hour Lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
To be a member of the Reception Team in assisting patients in obtaining healthcare appropriate to their needs in a willing and helpful manner.
- Act as a Receptionist in receiving patients in a friendly, helpful manner signposting them to the most appropriate healthcare professional
- Book appointments either face to face or by telephone
- Record requests for Home Visits on the System
- Pass accurate and timely messages to Clinicians and other members of the Primary Healthcare Team
- Ensure that anyone requesting treatment in a medical emergency is provided with appropriate care as quickly as possible
- Help to keep waiting rooms tidy and comfortable
- Take and prepare requests for Repeat Prescriptions
- Advise patients of relevant charges for Private Services, accept payments and issue receipts for payment
- Assist with Referrals
- Undertake any other relevant duties as required by the Practice
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Can work under pressure in a positive way during busy periods
- GCSE at grades 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) in maths and English is desirable but not essential
- There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills, if required
- in house training to be provided by the practice
Woodsend Medical Centre are a medical practice based in Corby.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/qVCJo
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.