Key Training Ltd
Why you should apply for this job: If you love speaking with people and are interested in helping young career start their career this job is for you!
Job Title: Work Coach
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Summary of duties:
- Raising awareness amongst employers of hosting work experience through marketing, networking and sales activities.
- Accurately recording opportunities on the CRM.
- Deliver effective Information, advice and guidance to learners and employers.
- Carry out Health and Safety assessments on workplaces to ensure that they are a suitable environment for work experience.
- Match learners with a meaningful work experience placement that adds value to their learner journey towards employment.
- Coach learners throughout the process to support an impactful experience.
- Work with Sales Team to identify and maximise opportunities.
- Where appropriate promote progression opportunities for learners.
- Fully co-operate with the company in implementing its policy for Equality and Diversity
- Familiarise yourself with the company Health and Safety Policy, taking particular note of your individual responsibilities outlined in section 2 of the policy. This is located on the company intranet.
- Additional duties, relevant to the business needs will be agreed with your manager.
Key Training is a national training provider, rated Good by Ofsted.
Please see www.keytraining.co.uk for further company info.
We are committed to our Equality & Diversity Policy.
How to Apply:
Please apply via odro link: https://odro.io/s/KbXm4
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.