Website WORLD OF GOLF LIMITED
This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As a Business Administration Apprentice, you’ll be expected to turn your skills to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So, if you’re an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm. Half hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Administration Duties and Responsibilities;
- To provide general administrative support
- Telephone Answering
- Door answering, meeting and greeting clients
- Opening and sorting incoming post
- Managing external post – courier services
- Producing first drafts of letters, contracts, options, leases and letter of authority
- File creation and accurate record keeping
- Making and receiving telephone calls, and dealing with basic telephone enquiries
- Administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, door answering and letter writing
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared before and after meetings
- Attending and minuting departmental meetings
- Deal wherever possible with routine client enquiries and communications
- Manage the collation of matter start and matter completion data.
- Co-ordination of the key dates reminder system as outlined in the Manual
- Ensuring that client matter files are kept up to date with correspondence and documents
- Good telephone manner
- Communication skills
- GCSE or equivalents at grades 9-4/A*-C in maths and English are desirable, but not essential.
- It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills (maths and English) if required
- In house training from the employer
We are the North Easts biggest supplier of new and used quality golf equipment. If you’re looking to upgrade your equipment we can get it for you at the most competitive prices around. You can even trade in your old clubs.
We carry out club repairs, regripping and reshafting services on site in our workshop.
Apply Through This Link – https://odro.io/s/PCdMy
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.