Website Xindao (Uk) Limited
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for a Sales Administrator Apprentice to join their exciting and professional team.
Xindao is a well established supplier of promotional gifts since 1986. We serve over 4000 promotional distributors throughout Europe. With a strong presence in China we are able to remain in the forefront of the industry developments.
Working with Xindao is working with a partner that knows all the ins and outs of the business, both on the Chinese as the European side. The name has many meanings in Chinese; the meaning of ‘New Direction’ expresses best our philosophy: build our business based on new ideas and through long term relations with our customers and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Providing administrative support services in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative
- operations within agreed Service Level Targets
- Build and manage customer relations
- Calculate and follow-up on offers
- Enter and follow-up on orders
- Take customer requirements and execute them to a high standard
- Providing an excellent service to both internal and external customers, communicating effectively and courteously
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of email via Outlook
- Good listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong customer focused
The working week will consist of a routine 37.5-Hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, looking to build a career in a business environment, apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/nt943
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.