National Careers Service
The National Careers Service is an independent government service that hosts a wealth of information to support your career development.
They offer a range of information, advice and guidance as well as interactive skills assessments if you’re unsure about your career progression.
The website is quite easy to navigate, however, our careers officer Catherine Appleton also offers advice on a one-to-one basis in more detail.
If you would like to attend a meeting with Catherine, please send us an email and don't forget to include your contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
On the National Careers Service website you can:
• Identify your skills and understand ways to build upon them
• Explore careers and career profiles
• Find a course in your area for progression
• Create a career action plan
• Gain advice on changing your career, moving up in your career or planning your career
• Understand the recruitment process
• Gain advice around returning to work
• Gain advice around working with a disability
0800 101 7101
Leave us your email address or phone number and we'll get in touch to find out how we can help