Course Length: 5 Days
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to allow ITIL Experts or ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam. The associated certification exam voucher is included with this course. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module when it is launched.
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Qualification is:
- To allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
- To provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
ITIL 4 Foundation
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL>operating mode>
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
- Understand the scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- Understand the role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement