Microsoft Excel 2019/365 Intermediate
Course Code: XL19L2
Duration: 1 Day
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate course is aimed at people who want to expand their knowledge of Microsoft Excel to work with larger spreadsheets, create formulas across multiple worksheets and workbooks, manage tables of data, and use advanced formatting techniques.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Create formulas across multiple worksheets
• Copy formats and values across multiple worksheets
• Copy and link information across multiple workbooks
• Apply conditional formatting and creating a custom format
• Manipulate text and use text functions
• Understand the concepts an Excel database and create and modify data tables
• Use criteria ranges to analyse data using the advanced filter
• Create subtotals and group and ungroup data
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.