Microsoft Excel 2019/365 Introduction
Course Code: XL19L1
Duration: 1 Day
This Microsoft Excel Introduction course is aimed at people who want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel to carry out spreadsheet tasks including the creation of formulas and functions, create charts and manage tables of data. The course is suitable for either beginners or people with limited experience of the product.
No previous knowledge of Excel is required. Students must have experience, however, of using the Windows environment to launch programs, access, save, open and close files.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
• Create, edit and format spreadsheets
• Insert/delete/hide/unhide columns and rows
• Entering formulas and functions into an excel spreadsheet
• Format numbers, dates and text
• Working with worksheets
• Preview and print worksheets
• Use page setup to edit page margins, headers and footers
• Create and format charts
• Sort and filter data lists
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.