Microsoft Excel VBA Advanced
Course Code: XLL7
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who already have a very good knowledge of Excel VBA and who wish to improve on this to create more effective, interactive and user-friendly procedures, and extend the reach of their VBA code into areas outside of the Excel application.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Write code that prevents or diminishes the chance of errors and failures occurring when a macro is run
• Write procedures that automatically run when an action is initiated either by the user or by the system
• Enable interaction between a user and a procedure using a custom user form (dialog box) and ActiveX Worksheet controls
• Use VBA to create, structure and format charts
• Use VBA to create, structure and update pivot tables
• Produce code that interacts with and facilitates the use of other Microsoft Office application objects
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.