Microsoft Excel VBA Intermediate
Course Code: XLL6
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who wish to improve on their existing basic knowledge of VBA and enhance their knowledge and appreciation of the concepts, tools and techniques of VBA programming.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Use the ‘For Loop’ to repeat the execution of code
• Create code that allows users to respond to prompts such as the input box and the message box
• Identify, select and manipulate worksheet cells more effectively by using appropriate objects, methods and properties
• Use storage areas in the form of variables, arrays and constants to contain, control and handle data that needs to be used in the execution of a macro
• Facilitate complex calculations in Excel worksheets with specially written mathematical functions
• Create add-ins to enable the distribution of macros and user defined functions to other team members
• Troubleshoot, test and correct code using visual basic editor tools
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.