Microsoft Word 2019/365 Level 1
Course Code: WO19L1
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who want to learn how to use Microsoft Word to carry out basic word processing tasks. The course is suitable for either beginners or people with limited experience of the product.
No previous knowledge of Word is required. Students must have experience, however, of using the Windows environment to launch programs and access files.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Explore the Word 2019/365 environment
• Create, save and navigate documents
• Format characters and paragraphs
• Using automatic bullets and numbering
• Move and copy text to other locations
• Using tools to correct grammar and spelling
• Preview and print a document
• Work with headers and footers
• Control page appearance with margins and breaks
• Create columns of data using tables
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.