Microsoft Word 2019/365 Level 2
Course Code: WO19L2
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at existing users of Microsoft Word who want to expand their basic knowledge of the product.
Students who wish to attend this course must have a basic knowledge of Word and feel comfortable with creating, saving, editing and formatting a document, working with simple bullets and numbering and creating basic tables.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Create columnar layouts using tabs
• Use advanced table design techniques
• Manipulate and calculate with data in a table
• Insert an Excel spreadsheet into a document
• Apply borders and shading to documents
• Store frequently used text as “Quick Parts” (AutoText)
• Customise bullets and numbering and create multi-level lists
• Use mail merge to send a letter to multiple addressees
• Use advanced mail merge techniques
• Create newspaper-style columns and insert and work with graphics
• Find and replace text
• Export a document
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.