Microsoft Word 2019/365 Level 3
Course Code: WO19L3
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who want to begin using Microsoft Word as a desk-top publishing tool in order to create more complex documents and carry out some basic automation.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Pre-store formatting using styles and apply styles to text
• Format different parts of a document using section breaks
• Work with long documents using outline view, document map and inserting summary information
• Mark specific parts of a document with bookmarks and cross references
• Insert a footnote and endnote into a document
• Generate a table of contents and index
• Create standard documents using templates and forms
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.