Microsoft Word 2019/365 Level 4
Course Code: WO19L4
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who want to use Microsoft Word as an advanced desk-top publishing tool to create professional quality printed documents.
Students who wish to attend this course should have attended the Word 1, 2 and 3 courses or have a very good understanding and significant experience in working with styles, table design, advanced paragraph formatting and using automation in documents.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Customise the Word environment
• Automate processes with macros
• Manage large documents using a master document
• Create a drawing with the drawing toolbar
• Track the changes to a document that is reviewed and edited by others
• Save documents in HTML format
• Work with graphics, graphs and drawing tools
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.