PowerPoint 2019/365 Introduction
Course Code: PO19L1
Duration: 1 Day
This course is aimed at people who want to learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create slides in order to run effective and interesting presentations. The course is suitable for either beginners or people with limited experience of the product.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the concepts of a presentation package
• Develop simple presentations
• Create, enhance, and print presentation slides
• Create simple charts on slides
• Use and edit themes to give a standard style and design to presentations
• Use clip art in presentations
• Use the drawing tools
• Use different views
• Use the help feature
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.