PowerPoint 2019/365 Introduction
Course Code: PO19L1
Duration: 1 Day
This PowerPoint Introduction course is aimed at people who want to learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create slides in order to run effective and interesting presentations. This PowerPoint course is suitable for either beginners or people with limited experience of the product.
No previous knowledge of PowerPoint is required. Students must have experience, however, of using the Windows environment to launch programs and access files.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the concepts of a presentation package
• Develop simple PowerPoint presentations
• Create, enhance, and print presentation slides
• Insert pictures in a PowerPoint presentation
• Insert and format shapes
• Create simple charts
• Use and edit Themes to give a standard style and design to presentations
• Working in different views
We also offer training on older software versions. Get in touch to find out more.