Mental Well-Being And Resilience
Course Code: CONSULTS
Duration: ½ Day
Personal Resilience is the ability to thrive in difficult, high pressure and fast changing circumstances. Strengthening your personal resilience enables you to recover quickly from setbacks and adversity. It is an essential quality for coping with organisational change and accepting that change can create opportunities.
This workshop is for you if you want to understand how to manage your own emotions and turn stressful events, into positive situations.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand what personal resilience means
• Use coping skills and strengths to improve personal resilience
• Solve problems creatively using the Problem-Solving Process
• Manage stressful thoughts with re-framing and positive talk
• Use language – both verbal and written to increase motivation
• Cope with obstacles and disappointments more productively
• Harness the energy of negative emotions for positive outcomes
• Manage change positively