Handling Difficult Situations
Course Code: COPING
Duration: 1 Day
How to produce positive outcomes from difficult situations.
This programme gives greater insight into human behaviour, identifying why some people are difficult and how to deal with different types of people problems.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Recognise the characteristics of difficult people
• Assess your own interpersonal skills
• Learn techniques to identify and change behaviour – both your own and others
• Learn how to stay calm in difficult situations
• Understand how personal issues can impact on work performance
• Learn effective techniques to minimise conflict