Presenting With Impact
Course Code: PRESIMP
Duration: ½ DAY + OPTIONAL ½ DAY
Deliver authoritative and memorable presentations with confidence.
This programme is for you if you want to learn how to present with confidence and authority. You will learn the formulae for combining ideas and information in a structured and logical way, to make a presentation more memorable. You will also consider the physical aspects of presentation delivery, including the use of voice and body language. If you complete both half days (so include the optional, second session) you will also be able to identify your personal areas of strength via detailed, facilitator-led feedback.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the most effective ways to use visual aids/hand-outs
• Analyse your audience and deal with questions and objections confidently
• Deliver presentations confidently and professionally in a controlled environment
• Open your presentation with confidence, credibility and rapport
• Use techniques that ‘hook’ and retain the audience’s interest and attention
• Understand the importance of body language and vocal delivery