Course Code: PERSEFF
Duration: 1 Day
Make time for success.
The ability to manage time is an essential skill for effective people. Those who use these techniques routinely are the highest achievers in all walks of life, from business to sport to public service
This programme is for you if you seem to spend your days stressed, disorganised or frustrated at the “lack” of time you encounter. Intensive and time-efficient, this programme will give you practical and applicable tools and skills to help you be more organised, focused and productive in the workplace. Whilst not being able to “make” more time, you will be shown how to use the time available efficiently. If you use these skills well, you will be able to function effectively, even under intense pressure.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand clearly the principles of good time management and how it impacts on work performance
• Plan, organise and prioritise work more efficiently
• ‘Work smarter’ within time available
• Demonstrate confidence to deal with unrealistic external demands on time
• Utilise proven methods of reducing stress and pressure, hence improving performance