Train The Trainer
Course Code: TTT1
Duration: 2 Days
Training is not just about what you know; it is also about how you communicate that knowledge to an audience. Many people become trainers because of their knowledge on a particular subject. However, the best trainers are those that realise subject knowledge is not enough; delivering information in an engaging and memorable way is also a pre-requisite.
This programme is for you if you are new to training, are an existing trainer needing a refresher course, or someone who has accepted some training responsibility as a secondary role. It will give you a comprehensive guide of the knowledge and key competencies expected of trainers. You may wish to bring materials that will assist in practical sessions. There will be some prework that will be sent to you in advance of the course.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Implement the skills and techniques to train others
• Prepare, plan and structure a training session
• Know the importance of using visual aids
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your delivery style
• Deliver stimulating sessions that are both informative and interesting
• Understand learning styles to aid the effective design of learning programmes