Kick start your career with Key Training
We understand that deciding your future straight out of school isn’t always easy. Here at Key Training, we support thousands of young people every year to reach their goals. Through our range of programmes. you could progress onto further education, employment or an apprenticeship with Key Training. We will support you every step of the way.
Steps To Success
Our simple Steps to Success programmes help 16-19 year old’s prepare for the job they want through online learning. Our online training is broken down into 3 simple steps that will enhance your employability, confidence and skills.
A Traineeship aims to provide you with career development, valuable work experience and if needed, Maths and English qualifications.
Key Traineeships can last up to 24 weeks during which time we will match you with an employer so you can be gaining valuable insight into the world of work – helping you decide whether the particular role and industry are right for you.
Earn while you learn with an apprenticeship
If you like practical learning, want to earn a wage and get into the world of work, then an apprenticeship could be the right choice for you.
Apprenticeships are a mix of work, training and skills. You’ll have a job with an employer and be a real member of their team, trained in a specific role.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- No job searching – We find you an apprenticeship job which suits your personality and career aspirations!
- Study during working hours – Spend on average one day per week studying and get paid at the same time!
- Paid work experience – You will gain job-specific work experience whilst you study, helping you get ahead and setting you apart from graduates with no real-world experience!
- No course fees or student debt – No student loans, no course fees and you get paid a full-time salary!
90% of apprentices will get a job or go into further training after finishing an apprenticeship
To qualify for an apprenticeship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- Be a UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- Not already be in full-time education at the point of enrolment
- Not already hold a qualification at level 4 or above in the same area that you wish to study
At Key Training, we provide a seamless, start-to-finish apprenticeship service. We’ll help you find a job that best suits your personality and career goals.
Still unsure if an apprenticeship is right for you? Speak to one of our career advisors to find out more about your options.