BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR TRAINEESHIP
We support thousands of young people every year to reach their goals. Our simple programmes help 16-24 year olds prepare for the job they want through online learning. Our online training is broken down into 4 simple steps that will enhance your employability, confidence and skills. At the end of your Traineeship programme you could progress onto further education, employment or an Apprenticeship with Key Training. We will support you every step of the way.
What is it?
Our 4 simple steps are tailored to support you to reach your goals.
- Step 1: If you do not have a Level 2 in Maths and English or an equivalent GCSE then we will help you achieve the level needed.
- Step 2: Online learning with a dedicated tutor to complete a Level 2 certificate in Business Administration.
- Step 3: Online learning to enhance your employability skills and the techniques needed to succeed.
- Step 4: We will work with you to find suitable work experience.
How do I do it?
To start your Traineeship all you have to do is:
- Be a part of online group sessions with your dedicated Learning Coach
- Take part in 1-1 coaching sessions
- Attend work experience