STEPS TO SUCCESS
We support thousands of young people every year to reach their goals. Our simple programmes help 16-18 year olds prepare for the job they want through online learning.
Our online training is broken down into 3 simple steps that will enhance your employability, confidence and skills. At the end of your Steps to Success programme you could progress onto further education, employment or an Apprenticeship with Key Training. We will support you every step of the way.
What is it?
Our 3 simple steps are tailored to support you to reach your goals.
- Step 1: Online learning with a dedicated tutor to complete a Level 2 certificate in Business Administration or Customer Service.
- Step 2: Online learning to enhance your employability skills and the techniques needed to succeed.
- Step 3: We will work with you to find work experience where you want it.
If you do not have a Level 2 in Maths and English or an equivalent GCSE then we will enhance your 3 step programme to build your confidence in these areas and achieve the level needed.
How do I do it?
To start your steps to success all you have to do is:
- Be a part of online group sessions with your dedicated Learning Coach
- Take part in 1-1 coaching sessions
- Want to achieve success
When you have finished your steps to success your future steps could be:
- Advance into an apprenticeship
- Advance in to a full time job
- Advance in to further training
- Advance to further education